We provide comprehensive husbandry services for vessels in port.
Getting crew members safely to their ship can be a complex operation.
Working around the clock our professional personnel will provide:
- crew handling – meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore passes, travel arrangements, etc.
- crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail, and prepaid telephone calling cards
- cash to Master
As part of husbandry port services we can arrange immediate response for:
- conveying instructions to and from the ship owner
- liaison with local authorities and port operators
- drawing up the documents for the customs and harbour services
- assisting the master in making the necessary contacts with the local authorities and the harbour authorities
- in/outward clearing of ships
- organizing the supply, transport and the handling of the goods
- organizing necessary contanct with the stevedores
- collecting freights, cargoes
- contacting with shippers and the receivers of the goods
- spares clearance and delivery
- supplies of bunker fuels, lubricants and chemicals
- fresh water supply
- communications assistance
- our excellent relations with suppliers and port & immigration authorities around the world ensure that clients’ needs are fully met.
- waste and sewerage removal
- comprehensive support packages for dry-dockings and repair supervision
- arranging for the necessary repairs
- security services
- follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc.